Author Topic: Sup?  (Read 1631 times)

Saint Anthony of Padua

• View Profile
Sup?
« on: September 10, 2012, 08:53:13 AM »
Many of you probably know me in some way or fashion. I've been around for years. In short, I'm terrible when it comes to shooting crap, but I do know the game. I'm a former BAD member, and remained there till the whole deal folded. I'm a decent commander, and I don't use waypoints in an excessive manner.
Waypoints apparantly make all the difference when it comes to winning or losing the game. Screw the minimap and voice communication. 5 kills and 25 deaths for the marines? Must be due to lack of waypoints.

phone

• View Profile
Re: Sup?
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2012, 08:19:02 PM »
Hey! Saint! Nice To See You Again! Long Time No See!

How Are You? Where Have You Been These Past Few Months?

I'm So Happy To See You're Back.

Welcome
"Manipulating reputation to garnish views, that seems like what you excel at. My ban thread's title for example. You could just include 'capwill' or 'nsplayer', but you try to associate my extrimism/trollism with your server's competitor."

Saint Anthony of Padua

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2012, 10:45:59 PM »
Hey! Saint! Nice To See You Again! Long Time No See!

How Are You? Where Have You Been These Past Few Months?

I'm So Happy To See You're Back.

Welcome

I've been livin' the dream. Other than that, enduring hurricanes, and doing research for a thesis. How about you?
Waypoints apparantly make all the difference when it comes to winning or losing the game. Screw the minimap and voice communication. 5 kills and 25 deaths for the marines? Must be due to lack of waypoints.

dagkam

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2012, 08:03:26 AM »
What is your field of study?

Smelly D

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2012, 08:03:35 AM »
Many of you probably know me in some way or fashion. I've been around for years. In short, I'm terrible when it comes to shooting crap, but I do know the game. I'm a former BAD member, and remained there till the whole deal folded. I'm a decent commander, and I don't use waypoints in an excessive manner.

Good to see you on board!(pun intended) and in game!

Saint Anthony of Padua

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2012, 12:05:03 PM »
What is your field of study?

History. My area of interest deals with the Crusades in the Levant.