Author Topic: w@flz - ia - Natural Selection  (Read 1534 times)

waflz

• ADMINS
    • View Profile
w@flz - ia - Natural Selection
« on: September 13, 2012, 11:29:23 AM »
Hello,

So Im an oldie, I use to play back in 2003 on my own server and admin on voogru server. I live in Whitehorse, Yukon , Canada, up north and in the boonies!

I use to primarily play Lerk Support. Once the the population dwindled the co maps came out i went back to school, after realizing the game is becoming brain dead with the co maps. (no offense to the co lovers) The game was not built to be played like counter strike. Currently im still trying to grasp the old ability i had haha.

I love natural selection and use to play in league under the clan name -IA- Insane Aggression. Im happy to be back playing again and im very interested in competitive play and team work. Im interested in joining a competitive clan or group that uses teamplay to win games.

Nice meeting you all and see you in game.

I will also be hopping in the command chair and stretching the commanding limit for abit so be ready :D!

-w@flz-

« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 02:47:20 PM by waflz »
***w@flz***

Smelly D

• View Profile
Re: w@flz - ia - Natural Selection
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2012, 11:18:07 AM »
Hello,

So Im an oldie, I use to play back in 2003 on my own server and admin on voogru server. I live in Whitehorse, Yukon , Canada, up north and in the boonies!

I use to primarily play Lerk Support. Once the the population dwindled the co maps came out i went back to school, after realizing the game is becoming brain dead with the co maps. (no offense to the co lovers) The game was not built to be played like counter strike. Currently im still trying to grasp the old ability i had haha.

I love natural selection and use to play in league under the clan name -IA- Insane Aggression. Im happy to be back playing again and im very interested in competitive play and team work. Im interested in joining a competitive clan or group that uses teamplay to win games.

Nice meeting you all and see you in game.

I will also be hopping in the command chair and stretching the commanding limit for abit so be ready :D!

-w@flz-

Yukon  holy crap! I reside in Van B,C.   I assume connectivity is via sattelite? 

Can you see "The Eye of Palin" from where you live? :)

waflz

• ADMINS
    • View Profile
Re: w@flz - ia - Natural Selection
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2012, 01:00:41 PM »
No sir, direct cable connect lol.

And yes i can see the Palin from here haha.

Where have you been?
***w@flz***