Author Topic: Hi  (Read 1212 times)

PerfectOne

• View Profile
Hi
« on: August 24, 2012, 09:56:56 PM »
Hi everyone,

I'm an older player who's been playing NS since 2002.  I was introduced to NS from my former clan, TeamFun, which primarily ran CS and TF servers.  We expanded to a relatively new game called Natural Selection around v1.02, and it was an instant hit with our community.  TeamFun closed down a few years later, but I stuck with the game.  I've been a member/admin of a few other clans and guilds since then such as FAT, RgB, AERO, AsERo, and most recently <BAD>.

After <BAD> closed down, I played on a few other servers for a while, but basically I assumed the game was dead.  I saw that DaGKam started his own server a short while ago, and I'm very impressed.  Kudos to DaGKam and this community, and I look forward for many great rounds of NS in the future!
« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 09:59:29 PM by PerfectOne »

dagkam

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Hi
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2012, 11:44:52 PM »
It's been great having you on the server. Stick around and help restore NS to a better standing than it has lately been!

SplinterSteve

• ADMINS
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2012, 03:06:11 AM »
Remember Michael T?   ::) ::) ::) ::)

PerfectOne

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2012, 02:43:00 AM »
Vaguely - I'm pretty sure he banned me once for "being smart" with him.  TBH, the ones I really remember from those days are Matt, Shy, and DBB.